This website information ("Information") is made available by Cushman & Wakefield
LLP ("C&W") for information purposes only in connection with the proposed sale
of the property.
The Information is confidential and is made available in good faith. The Information
must be held in confidence and, except with the consent of C&W, must not be
copied, disclosed or distributed to any other party or used for any purpose other
than in connection with the proposed sale of the property.
The Information may not be comprehensive and has not been verified. No representation,
warranty, undertaking or assurance of any nature, expressed or implied, is or will
be given by C&W with respect to the accuracy and completeness of the Information
and, so far as permitted by law, no responsibility or liability is accepted for
the accuracy or sufficiency of the Information, or for any errors, omissions, or
misstatements, negligent or otherwise, relating to it. Any interested party must
rely on their own investigation and due diligence in respect of a property and not
the Information and should take such professional advice as they see fit.
Neither C&W, its client, nor any of its associates or other advisers has any
obligation, so far as provided by law, to correct inaccuracies in, update or supplement
Nothing in the Information is, nor should be relied on as, an offer or invitation
by C&W's client or any other person, representing commitment or other assurance
as to C&W's clients' future decisions in relation to the property and the Information
should not be relied on as forming the basis for any contract. Neither C&W,
its client, nor any of its associates or other advisers will have any obligations
to a purchaser arising out of the Information or ancillary information.
C&W's client reserves the right not to follow up the Information in any way,
to negotiate with one or more purchasers at any time and/or withdraw the property
from the sale process.
C&W, its members and its employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect
or consequential loss or damage, without limitation to the foregoing, for any loss
of profit or loss of anticipated business opportunity suffered by any party as a
result of relying on any statement in, or omission from, the Information and such
liability is expressly excluded.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website belong
to us or our licensors and all such rights are expressly reserved. The contents
of this website may be downloaded for purposes in connection with its usage however
you are not permitted to copy, transmit, distribute, modify or pass-off any such
contents without our prior written consent.
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD LLP (C&W)
Twitter Free Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. You can enter this free prize draw by accessing and signing up to C&W's Twitter account
website at http://www.twitter.co.uk to follow C&W's twitter feed (the "Feed").
2. To enter this free prize draw you will need to provide the correct answer to the question asked on
the Feed and provide your name, email, and Twitter account name.
3. The winner of this prize draw will be the first person who correctly answers the question posed
on the Feed and who "tweets" the answer to the C&W Twitter account.
4. Entrants who do not answer the question correctly will not be entitled to a prize.
5. The prize is £50 worth of Amazon vouchers to be used online at www.amazon.com. There is
only one prize and the prize will be given to the first person to complete the conditions set out in
clauses 2 and 3 above.
6. The prize will be delivered to you by email.
7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
8. C&W reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative one of the same or higher value.
9. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in the free prize draw.
10. The free prize draw is open to all UK residents (other than residents of Northern Ireland) aged 18
and over, excluding employees of C&W or any group company of C&W, their immediate families,
their subsidiary companies and agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
11. Only one entry per person is allowed.
12. The competition will run from the date that the question is asked on the Feed until the earlier
date that the first answer fulfilling all of the required conditions is received by C&W and the date
1 month from the date that the question is asked on the Feed (the "Competition Period").
13. The promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and
conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Winners will be contacted by email or via Direct Message on Twitter and will receive their prize
within 30 days of winning the free prize draw.
15. We reserve the right to publish the winners name and county on our website and/or in postal communications.
16. By entering into this free prize draw and providing us with your information, you agree to these
17. The promoter of this free prize draw is C&W.
18. C&W does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England. Any disputes arising shall be
exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. C&W accepts no liability and provides no indemnity to entrants against any loss obtained as a
result of using this website or its Twitter account.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable
then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses
shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. Entry to this free prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and
you agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on
your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you
should not enter the free prize draw.